Whatever the size of your business, you need a website to compete in today’s competitive market. There are no questions about it, except you have no interest in growing your brand. Mind you, “No business is small, packaging makes the difference”, your identity is received the way you present it! The subject here is not a Facebook page, but a well designed, optimized website. This is because your buyers are searching many sources before making a purchase decision. Having a site is not just about showcasing your company on the internet but providing value to potential consumers.
Regardless of your industry, geographical target area, or business size, you should be looking to create a company website. If you think of allowing another year to pass by, then you are thinking of letting go of revenue from an additional source. Approximately 30 percent of consumers are likely to consider an enterprise without a website. And not just a site, but a functioning, bespoke website. Customers may not return to a platform with a negative experience. If you are still not sure if you need a website, here are the top 10 reasons to develop one.
1. Not Restricted To Business Hours
Unlike your local office where you close at 5 pm, your online presence opens your office round the clock. If you sell products, an e-commerce store allows you to make sales, even at the dark of the night. Don’t forget that people can shop at any time of the day from across the globe. An online store lets you acquire purchasers outside of your geographical location, which can boost your sales. Your web platform also offers every element of a revenue stream like brand recognition, customer service, marketing campaigns, and client relationship building. You can increase your clients’ base by adding email marketing to gain more leads 24/7.
2. You’ll Be Found In Search Engine Results: Discovery shows that about 93 percent of online buying experiences start with the search engines. Moreover, almost half of the conducted inquiries pop up local businesses in the results. Your chances of showing up on Google and other related engines are zero if you don’t have your company online. Therefore, you need an optimized site that will increase your chances of ranking higher on Google to attract prospective clients.
3. Builds Your Credibility: It would help if you had a strong first impression to be able to convince a customer to buy from you. If your site is poorly designed or not mobile responsive, people won’t recommend it. This is because customers judge your profession based on your website’s appearance. With impressive navigation, a professionally designed web platform allows you to turn prospects into clients. After gaining your trust quality, you’ll begin to have repeat patronage.
4. Your Competitors Are Online: The buying process of a consumer typically starts with research and peers’ recommendations, as well as connections from social networks. Even when buyers already know what they want to purchase, they still conduct reviews and testimonials about the product or service. Without a company’s website, all referrals can go to your competitors with an attractive site. So, not soaring high above your competitors give shoppers many reasons to purchase from other brands. If you want to remain relevant and competitive in your industry, ensure you have a footprint on the net. While staying competitive, it also helps you stay a career strategist that delivers beyond other brands in the same industry.
5. Helps Control The Narrative: It can be hard to control what people say about you on social media platforms, create your story through your page to influence public perception. Business owners can quickly get their personality, message, and mission to their target audience faster using a company’s blog. Visitors who admire your content can easily share with their friends if you link social icons to your site. And, whatever comment users might like to post on your blog, you have full right over it, whether to approve for others to see or not.
6. Offers Social Proof: Approximately 90 percent of buyers assert that reviews prompt their shopping decisions. While review platforms like Google, Bing, Yelp, and others can help boost your social proof, you could include additional evidence on your site. When potential consumers look for you online, incorporating clients’ testimonials in your web page is a superb method of impressing likely buyers.
7. Your Customers Want You On The Cyberspace: This is the 21st Century, where everything that has to do with buying and selling happens on the internet. People hardly go to stores to shop for goods these days; they use their cards to buy on the internet instead. If having your site for your buyers to be able to interact with you is the only reason, it worth it. While you can lose your trust and credibility for not having a customer base on the internet, impatient consumers may look elsewhere too.
8. It Aids Brand’s Growth: A superb strategy to expand your profession and increase customers is to have a website. There’s a bunch of success records from small businesses after launching their website. A survey conducted on startup enterprise reveals that 81 percent of the companies experienced rapid growth in their corporation. Hence, they can keep existing consumers, capture new leads, and make more money.
9. Boost Return on Investment (ROI): Building a website in this digital transformation era doesn’t cost a lot. Instead, it offers more profit for the little dollars spent in establishing one. A responsive and improved site brings you in front of hundreds of thousands of potential customers. You can reach a broad target visitors while promoting your services and products. The content of your offer can influence consumers’ buying decisions. No matter the industry you are, you are guaranteed to make sales if you optimize very well.
10. Feature Your Contact Information: One of the major reasons for being on the internet is to motivate prospects to contact your company. This means you must have a call to action (CTA) with your name, phone number, address, and email inclusive. Besides, it can make it easier to locate you using your contact information.
Developing a professional brand website is important to boost your visibility, grow your brand, and increase sales. Besides, it allows you to rank higher than competitors, increasing your target audience. Further, creating a website will not cost you much, rather provide enormous profit in the long run.